Monday, June 4, 2012

The Energy of Washington D.C.

I spent a week in our capital city.  There was more to do than I could possibly wade myself through.  We did go to three dance shows at the Kennedy Center and watched the University of Montana in a blowout - awesome - give it your all - performance.  We visited French bakeries and basked along the Potomac River.  We visited the Lincoln Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.  My father in law is a Korean War Vet - so that was a must.  We watched Rolling Thunder for a while and went to the museum of natural history and bathed ourselves in butterfly energy amongst live butterflies.

I would say that all of this was amazing, but was most amazing to me was how guided I was to have miraculous experiences.  It was the most connection that I have ever felt with the flow of the universe.  I really didn't plan.  We would just start our day and see where it lead us.  That kind of open energy with this abundant universe took us into one magical experience after another.  I felt the energy of the great minds that have formed our country and an overwhelming sense of gratitude.  I know how we like to bash our country - blah - blah - blah.  I know how we bash politicians - blah - blah - blah.  I felt the energy of the great visionaries that have formed our great country.  Anchored in that beautiful city is the energy of many, many great minds.  I left completely inspired.

Our plane trip home had terrible connections.  A thirty minute layover in Memphis and a thirty minute layover in Salt Lake.  I basically felt like there was no way in hell we could make those connections.  My daughter made the reservations when I was in the Caribbean and she was a little defensive about the itinerary.  We discussed it and decided to just go with it rather than try and change the flights.  Our flight into Memphis landed 25 minutes early.  Our flight into Salt Lake landed 25 minutes early.  Now I have flown a bit in my life and never had a flight land that far ahead of schedule.  So we had an easy trip home.

My husband was busy tending to my new tomato plants through wind, rain, snow and freezing temperatures while I was gone.  They all survived just fine.

I have been reluctant to share my stories of  visiting our capital city because I don't want to hear other people's negative opinions.  We also visited Arlington Cemetery and the Kennedy graves.  JFK left the planet around my birth and I have always had a tremendous connection with his energy.  It was amazing to be at the foot of his grave.  Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment